POV's Trash Talk ROTO results
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TIMPORAL

USA
1932 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  11:08:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well if you missed the tourney last night you missed a real fun time! Lots of trash talk and some good competition filled POV's along with the sounds of Rhino. If its any sign of things to come this weekend should be a real success. Lots of players making it to the tourney includiing a couple new faces, Dennis from Canada I believe and Steve from around the cities area, not to mention all the folks who wondered what all the foosball tables were there for perhaps sparking some more interest in the game. 20 players last night with some surprising results. and they were...
Tristin
Tim
Tom
Cliff
Dennis
Brad
Cory
Danno
Chad K
Deb
Chad Z
Nikki
Dillon
Brian
Steve
Eric
Austin
L-Bob
John W
Jeff T
Total Prize Money 300.00
1st Brad and Dillon
2nd Deb and Tristin
3rd Jeff and Chad K
4th Tom and Steve
5th and 6th Brian and Cliff, Austin and Cory
Nice playin Eric, I think I wasn't warmed up enough though.
Great playin Brad and Dillon probably two of the best players there on the same team It was a no brainer you would win. And a surprise showing from Deb and Tristin with some awesome playing. All in all while some of the players didn't grasp the fun of the Trash Talk format, I think everyone had a good time with it. Thats what stood out the most to me was everyone having a good time. Thanks for coming everyone, I will see you tonight for the goalie wars and Singles and Open events.
Tim

TIMPORAL
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Minnesota Foosball © 2000-02 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000