Thanksgiving DYP results
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TIMPORAL

USA
1932 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2011 :  09:38:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A bit lighter turnout then expected, but things ran smoothly and we got out early. I know many of you who didn't do well sat around for a while waiting for rides etc. and thats why we tried to get it over as fast as we could so you all could make it to your holiday places. I want to say thanks for coming everyone! And as always a special thanks to the tourney crew Jessie and Amanda! And thanks to those of you who helped with the set-up Carlos, Wayne, Nate and any others who helped. Thanks to Neil, Kathy, Jasha, Phil, Lyle and the fine staff at Mortimers. Thanks to D&G for their contribution! And a big thanks to all the players for coming and thanking our crew for our efforts. I wasn't going to play but a last minute arrival left us with an oddman so I entered.(L-Bob remembered the day just not the time. have fun with this one Luke). 46 players and they were...
Luke, Carlos, Rick, Tristin, Steve, Bill W, James R, Jim, Wayne, Joe, Tom M, Chuck, Jason, Doug, Cory, Tom E, Jeff T, Gene D, Eric, Ben, Kevin, Frank, Skip, Matt Solie, Tom D, Myles, Todd, Brad A, Buck, Matt Sibley, Ray, Chad K, Deb, Mike W, Owen, Gene P, Mike P, Bill H, Cliff, Paul, Moose, Sherri, James C, Scott, L-Bob, and myself.
Total Prize Money $675.00
1st Luke and Scott
2nd Jeff and Mike P
3rd L-Bob and Tim
4th Tom E and Doug
5th and 6th Chuck and Myles, Eric and Jim
7th and 8th Chad and Joe, Matt Sibley and Ben
Highest placing woman Sherri
Highest placing Beginner Chuck
Joe S. you did not receive your prize money. See me about your $10.
I hope you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
Tim and Wayne

TIMPORAL

Ringo

USA
941 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2011 :  10:49:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did Scott Brickwell carry Luke to the championship.

Way to go Brickwell, that's a real accomplishment.
Go to Top of Page

foosfreak

USA
398 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2011 :  16:43:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Scott was the BRICKWALL and carried luke all the way to title town.
great playing both of you played great together
Great tourney Tim Thanks again for all that you do for foos.

Edited by - foosfreak on 11/24/2011 16:50:34
Go to Top of Page

tristinhsu

Malaysia
517 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2011 :  18:06:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had lots of fun at the tournament, thanks Tim!

Great playing Matt Solie! Sorry I didnt play well thanks again

- Tristin
Go to Top of Page

Whales

Saint Croix
1920 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2011 :  18:31:20  Show Profile  Click to see Whales's MSN Messenger address  Send Whales a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, it was a great night, always great to spend a holiday with my foosball family.

Hack and Hope

Edited by - Whales on 11/24/2011 18:32:06
Go to Top of Page

Myles

87 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2011 :  22:36:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to see everyone last night! We had a great time. Awesome to hang out with the Minn. foosball family. Great playing SCOTT and LUKE!
Myles
Go to Top of Page

TIMPORAL

USA
1932 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  22:22:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In case your not on facebook Thanksgiving photos!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150376536317260.354812.549137259&type=1&l=c1f62438ee

TIMPORAL
Go to Top of Page

KlosOne

USA
200 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  03:32:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Tim for once again having a dope event. I look forward to it every year. I always like seeing the extended foos family, talking to everyone, some that I only get to see once in a while and even some that I've never met before. We really do have a nice community here.

On that note, this tournament marks my 4th year(seems like longer) playing foos and I'd like to thank everyone who has given me some time and effort into my progress. Up until then I'd never played the game and thanks to everyone I'll never know how I lived without it.

Props to Coleman, Todd E (for all my waste-of-time-shots), Bill W, Ben Talati, Judd, L Bob, Matt Groth, everyone who plays at Morts on Fridays, Wayne, Tim, Archie and MAYBE even a little to Scott Sutton (where the **** are you?) Much thanks.

And just like Jim Stevens says, "We'll see you foosin'!"

Edited by - KlosOne on 11/29/2011 03:45:51
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Minnesota Foosball © 2000-02 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000